Serving Midland DHBs through network coordination and support excellence
Hei oranga he hapori, kia oranga te whānau - When communities are well, whānau will thrive
To support Midland DHBs by working in collaborative partnerships, leading and facilitating change, and building a future focused organisation.
- Focus on people - Kia haangai te iwi
- Do the right thing well - Whaia te mea tika
- Act with integrity - Mana tangata, ngaakau pono
- Be courageous - Kia maia, kia manawanui
HealthShare supports clinical change through the Regional Services Plan (RSP), while HealthShare’s provision of effective back office services supports the region’s focus on sustainable health service delivery.
The services provided by HealthShare cover the following broad areas:
- supporting regional direction and change through the development of regional plans;
- supporting clinical service change through the development of new regional clinical networks;
- supporting and enabling change through the ongoing development of the region’s workforce and information systems; and
- driving efficiencies at a regional level through back office service provision, alongside new national back office shared services.
To do this, HealthShare:
- works together with Midland DHBs;
- ensures accountability through business planning and reporting processes, and service level agreements for specific areas of work;
- works closely with clinicians to increase the speed of change;
- focuses on improving services and finding new ways of thinking and working;
- and is a future focused organisation with an interest in innovation and sector change.